|Phone||+44 77 7024 5717|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
My core qualification is server-side .Net/C#. I have extensive Web, SQL, C++ and Java experience. My financial skills are cross-asset with focus on derivatives. I am educated in Computer Science and Finance.
I am looking for a position with the following characteristics:
- Software engineer in financial, energy or insurance sectors.
- .Net, C++, Java or a combination of them.
- Full-stack or server-side development.
- Any business area. FX, fixed income or equity derivatives are preferred.
- Permanent or contract, full-time or part-time.
- In the office, fully remote or hybrid model.
- Based in London, UK. Relocation is possible.
- General: multithreading, microservices, performance optimisation.
- .Net: C#, .Net (Framework/Core), ASP.Net, WPF, WinForms.
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Middleware: Solace, TIBCO, RabbitMQ.
- DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, TeamCity, Git.
- Other: C++11, C++/CLI, Java 8, Excel/VBA.
- Financial: pricing, risk, FX, fixed income, equity, credit derivatives.
|Software Engineer, Director|
IT consultancy company providing software engineering services to financial sector.
|Lead Software Developer, Assistant Vice President|
Investment Banking IT division providing services to trading desks worldwide.
|.Net (C#) Developer in a retail and corporate bank|
|C++/.Net (C#) Developer in an outsourcing company, part-time|
|Passed all three levels of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program, may be eligible for the CFA charter.|
|Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP 5).|
|Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD.Net).|
|1999-2005||Ryazan State Radio Engineering Academy||Russia|
|Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (equivalent).|
- Travelling. Visited more than 100 countries and territories across the globe.
- Aircraft Piloting. Private Pilot License for Airplanes, more than 100 flying hours.
- Boating. Day Skipper Sail & Motor, more than 1000 nautical miles.