|Phone||+44 77 7024 5717|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date of birth||6 November 1982|
|Citizenship||Citizen of the UK and Russia|
|Languages spoken||Fluent in English and Russian|
My core qualification is server-side .Net/C#. I have strong C++ background, Java, Web and GUI experience. My financial skills are cross-asset with focus on derivatives. I am educated in Computer Science and Finance.
- .Net (C#, server-side, GUI)9 of 10
- SQL (T-SQL, PL/SQL)9 of 10
- C++ (STL, C++/CLI)7 of 10
- Java (core)7 of 10
- FX (spot, options)9 of 10
- Risk (calculation, reporting)7 of 10
- Credit Derivatives6 of 10
- Fixed Income5 of 10
- Equity5 of 10
I am looking for the following assignment:
- Software developer in a financial, energy or insurance sector.
- .Net, Java, C++ or a combination of them.
- Server-side development is preferred, nevertheless Web or classic GUI is fine.
- Any business area with FX, equity or commodity derivatives preference.
- Contract or permanent position.
- Based in London, UK. May relocate to Switzerland, Hong Kong or Singapore.
- Available in October 2021.
|IT Consultant, Director|
IT Consultancy company that specialises in providing software development services to financial sector organisations.
|Lead Software Developer, Assistant Vice President|
Investment Banking IT division providing services to trading desks worldwide.
|.Net (C#) Developer in a retail and corporate bank|
|C++ Developer in an outsourcing company, part-time|
|Passed all three levels of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program, may be eligible for the CFA charter|
|1999-2005||Ryazan State Radio Engineering Academy||Russia|
|Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science|
|2006||Sun Certified Java Programmer|
|2005||Microsoft Certified Solution Developer|
- Travelling. Visited more than 100 countries and territories across the globe.
- Aircraft Piloting. Private pilot license (PPL) holder, roughly 100 flying hours.
- Sailing. Day skipper.