|Phone||+44 77 7024 5717|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
My core qualification is server-side .Net/C#. I have extensive C++, Java, Web and SQL experience. My financial skills are cross-asset with focus on derivatives. I am educated in Computer Science and Finance.
- .Net/C#9 of 10
- C++8 of 10
- Java8 of 10
- Web7 of 10
- SQL7 of 10
- FX9 of 10
- Risk8 of 10
- Fixed Income7 of 10
- Equity7 of 10
- Credit Derivatives7 of 10
I am looking for a position with the following characteristics:
- Software developer in financial, energy or insurance sectors.
- .Net, C++, Java or a combination of them.
- Server-side development is preferred, Web or classic GUI are acceptable.
- Any business area. FX, equity or commodity derivatives are preferred.
- Permanent or contract.
- Full-time or part-time.
- In the office, fully remote or hybrid model.
- No long-hours culture. Overtime or on-calls are possible if paid accordingly.
- Based in London, the United Kingdom. Relocation is possible.
|IT Consultant, Director|
IT Consultancy company that specialises in providing software development services to financial sector organisations.
|Lead Software Developer, Assistant Vice President|
Investment Banking IT division providing services to trading desks worldwide.
|.Net (C#) Developer in a retail and corporate bank|
|C++ Developer in an outsourcing company, part-time|
|Passed all three levels of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program, may be eligible for the CFA charter.|
|1999-2005||Ryazan State Radio Engineering Academy||Russia|
|Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with significant accent on Finance.|
|2006||Sun Certified Java Programmer|
|2005||Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer|
- Travelling. Visited more than 100 countries and territories across the globe.
- Aircraft Piloting. Private pilot license (PPL) holder, roughly 100 flying hours.
- Sailing. Day skipper.